How to Select a Qualified Air Conditioning Installation Service Provider?
Has the sun kicked in yet? Buying an air conditioner to keep you cool and comfortable this summer is essential. Have you already bought you AC?
If no, read on.
Apart from this, before selecting an air conditioning installation service provider it is essential for you to ask some questions. You should not only ask if the company is competent for installing the system. Some of the questions that you need to ask are as follows:
- Does the company have mechanics that are certified and whether they are licensed?
- In case the installation is done through a trainee, will the work be supervised or inspected by the certified mechanic?
- Will the company offer a warranty/guarantee for the work done by them?
If Yes, now that you have bought your AC and looking for installation services, read on for some tips.
While installing a new air conditioner, you don’t want to hastily decide and let just anyone install your new AC. That’s where the experts from service experts heating & air conditioning come in. Experts have the qualifications and certifications to back up their expert AC installation. They provide you with ultimate service that you are 100% satisfied. So what makes expert AC installation different from every other AC installation place?
- Tidy installation: Starts with shoe covers to protect your home from dirt. Installation area is covered with drop cloths to keep your floor covered from dirt and dust during the process of drilling.
- High-quality: Certified technicians – which mean they have gone through rigorous training to receive the most coveted technical certification in the industry. An installation checklist to ensure every small detail is covered and that everything is working properly. Once the installation is completed a handover of instructions that you completely understand how to work your new thermostat and air conditioner.
- Constant Updates: During the installation process experts will be sure to let you know how the process is going. Plus maintenance service reminders may be an added service.
If you opted for a split AC, you will need space to install the external unit. Note that if you don’t find a place for the external unit you will need strong and sturdy ‘right angle’ brackets to hold the AC. If not, this unit will have to be placed in the terrace and the hardware for this will cost you a few extra bucks.
Once your wall is drilled, ensure the packing material is tightly stuffed. This will ensure insects don’t creep in rain droplets don’t drip in.
- Pay Attention to Their Skills
When you want to purchase your AC, its best recommended going for a brand where they send professionals for installation.
- Seek Referrals
The number of these service providers is increasing day by day and so it is good to seek some referrals from relatives and friends. They can suggest you some companies which are dependable and offers best services. With this, you can shortlist few providers and make a comparison on the basis of price. This can help you to select the best air conditioning installation service for your needs.
- Check the Services Offered
When searching for the best air conditioning installation service it is crucial for you to check the service offered by them prior to hiring. Make sure that the service provider you select offers after sale services. This proves to be helpful in case of break downs and malfunctioning after installation. Good and reliable service providers will deal with these issues easily and instantly to offer best services to their customers.