Normal Skin Shouldn’t Skip the Routine & These are the Products You Need
If you are a person with normal skin, consider yourself lucky. Your even skin tone, with a smooth texture, soft, with o visible pores or blemishes, and no flaky areas or greasy patches, sure is something to be jealous about.
But even if your skin is truly normal, a good skincare routine is still fundamental to help your skin stay in that way for as long as possible. No matter how perfect your skin is now, as you get old, visible effects from years of sun damage led from unprotected sun exposure, environmental damage, and mid-life changes to your skin will soon or latter show-up and take a toll on your appearance.
The best way to care for your normal skin is to follow the ABC’s of skin care. This includes using products for normal skin such as a gentle cleanser, a non-irritating exfoliant, a toner packed with skin-replenishing ingredients, a sunscreen with SPF 30, and a moisturizer with skin-restoring and skin-soothing ingredients.
Because normal skin also needs a great amount of antioxidants to maintain it defended against the environment and to nourish too, using an antioxidant serum is also an important part of skincare routine.
Your skincare routine can look something like the steps below.
- 1. Clean your skin twice a day. For that, you can use a tea tree face cleanser and water. To tone-up your skin you can use a toner that contains Vitamins A&E and Pansy and Rose extracts to soothe and strengthen the skin and prepare it for moisture.
- 2. After every cleansing, it is important to apply a mild freshener to keep the pores tight. This will also help remove traces of cleanser clinging to skin.
- 3. When using an astringent, make sure it has a low alcohol content.
- 4. To avoid aging effects of direct sun heat, use on makeup products that contain sunscreen.
- 5. Make sure you apply a thin film of moisturizer at night to keep your skin’s normal moisture. Skin experts also recommend using a mild, oil based moisturizer under your make to retain moisture. An almond moisturizer containing Vitamins B5, A and E will provide your skin effective protection to hydrate and smooth the skin. Apply day and night to the skin.
With this skin care routine and with the right products for normal skin you will be able to give your skin what it needs to look young and stay normal for as long as possible.