Most Famous Oprah Winfrey Quotes
Oprah Winfrey has the right to be proud of herself and deservedly is the idol of many women worldwide, but she is also respected by many men. After a difficult and traumatic time in her life, Oprah realized that life always offers new chance and therefore decided her life lessons to turn in wisdom, and became the author of the most inspirational quotes for women. .Now she is a TV host and owner of TV show, philanthropist, actress, producer, and also one of the most influential women in the world. Winfrey was the first African-American woman who became a billionaire, and she is living proof that hard work can break down all the barriers that are set by society. Oprah Winfrey is the best example of someone who does not cease to strive to give the best of yourself. These are the 13 most famous Oprah Winfrey quotes.
Quotes By Oprah Winfrey
- “I don’t see myself as a poor, rejected ghetto girl that succeed. I see myself like a person that from an early age was aware that is responsible for itself and must succeed. “
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.”
- “The biggest adventure that can happen is to live the life of your dreams.”
- “I grew up with the belief that excellence is the greatest defense against racism or sexism. Exactly operate in life. “
- “There are many things you have to prove yourself. One is that I can live my life without fear. “
- “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you. “
- “I believe that each of us has a personal characteristic that is unique as the fingerprint. The best way to success is to discover what you want and find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, through hard work and letting you keep the energy of the universe. “
- “Unless you are doing great things, it doesn’t matter how much power you have.”
- “What you really want is to be surrounded by people who love you and people who value you. Right then you are truly rich. “.
- “The more you celebrate your life, the more you have to celebrate.”
- “We can not become what we need to be if we are remaining what we are at the moment.”
- “Giving their best at this moment puts you in a better position the next time.”
Give the best from you. When something works made it to perfection. So consistently set a good foundation for future success. But never stop. Every great success should motivate you to succeed even more, and not living on the past glory.
- “Think like a queen. The Queen is not afraid of failure. Every failure is an important step on the path to success. “
If you are afraid of failure then it is like to be afraid of success. Yes, you fail once, twice, three times, and every fall you will be closer to success because you will know what to look out for next time. The most important thing is to never stop pushing.