How To Make Your Own Table Lamp In 10 Steps?
Where we have a lack of light, or we need more light to work, then the table lamp is an ideal solution for it. Pay special attention to the design and the colors, because … get ready … we will show you how do it by yourself in just 10 easy steps!
All you need is:
1.old table lamp from which you will use the mechanism or buy quite normal lamp with a white cone,
2. sewing machine, cloth which will enfold the lamp
3. glue/ silicone.
Make Your Own Table Lamp
Now when you have all you need let’s start!
1. The piece of cloth can be in the same design as the armchair you have or any other detail that you made by yourself;
2. Cut a piece of the cloth in the same size as the cone from the lamp;
3. Then put the cloth on the cone and sew it from the inside;
4. When the cloth is sewed just put it on the white cone or if you use old lamp above her put the cloth
5. Carefully secure it with silicone on the inner edges
6. Wait four couple minutes to dry;
7.Put the light bulb inside the cone;
8. Set the table lamp on the place you want;
9.Turn the power supply;
10.And that’s it! All you have to do for this step is to sit and enjoy your new table lamp!
As you can see from the picture, the old chair is upholstered with the same cloth that we used earlier to make the book cover. It looks unique and wonderful!
Not always expensive things are the most beautiful. The things that you make by yourself can be much more beautiful and normally cheaper . So don’t mind, try this and get yourself a new lamp without much effort.