Interesting Facts About The Human Body
The human body is a miracle of nature. Seemingly weak and vulnerable, but yet it’s very durable and adjustable. Knowledge of the body for most of us is limited to what we have learned in biology classes. Here are some interesting facts about the human body that will expand your knowledge. When people grow up, the body consists of 50 trillion cells are the basic unit of life. They all work together and allow you at this moment to read this article. Here are some interesting facts about human body…
Amazing Facts About The Human Body
– The brain does not feel pain, although he handles signals of pain, he doesn’t feel by himself.
– Instead of being relatively solid, the human brain consists of 80% water.
– The brain is active when you sleep. You would thought that your brain is active only during the day just like the rest parts of the body, but it is not.
– Adrenaline gives you super strength. In certain situations even a thin woman could raise car thanks to adrenaline
– Babies always have blue eyes when they are born.
– In an average lifetime a person secretes enough spit to fill two swimming pools.
– People are taller in the morning. During the day cartilage between bones compress so that in the evenings are one inch lower than in the morning.
– It takes more muscles to use when you’re showing that you are nervous, than to use muscles that will make you laugh.
– The tongue is the strongest muscle in your body.
– If you are leftist statistics are on your side because as they say your life span is about 9 years shorter for those who write with the right hand.
– Eye muscles have about 100,000 contractions throughout the day. If you want the same number to reach with practicing the leg muscles, you have to trek down 80 km.
– The human body produces heat for half an hour, which would be enough for 2 liters of boiling water.
– Average seven year old child from North Korea is almost 7.5 inches lower than its peer in South Korea.
– We forget 80 percent of what we learn each day.
– One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet.
– Amish people have a diet consisting of large amounts of meat, dairy products, refined sugar and calories. However, obesity is virtually unknown phenomenon. The difference is that they have no TVs, cars or machines, so they spend the whole time working.
– The liquid from young coconuts can be used as a substitute for transfusion plasma.
– Motion can burn about 350 calories per day.
– Wearing headphones for an hour increases the number of bacteria in your ear for 700 times.
– Babies are born without knee cups. They are created between the ages of 2 and 6 years.
– The average person has over 1,460 dreams a year.
– Your heart beats over 100,000 times a day.
– Your ribs wiggle about 5 million times a year … With each breath.
– Just like those of the fingers, the printout of the tongue is unique for every person.
– Fingernails grow nearly four times faster than the legs.
– The average person laughs 15 times a day.