Fun Facts About Animals
There are some facts about the animals that you simply know. You learned them when you were little from a book, or documentary, or from one of your teachers. You’ll be surprised when you hear that some of the things that you know, actually aren’t true! Animal lovers here are some facts about animals.
Interesting Facts About Animals
– Pigs orgasm lasts from 30 minutes!
– Polar bears are left-handed.
– Crocodiles can’t discharge their tongues.
– Butterflies taste (feel) on their legs.
– Cockroaches can live nine days without their heads, and eventually they die of starvation.
– Croaking of ducks doesn’t make echo.
– Starfishes have no brain.
– Mosquitoes have teeth, even 47
– The tongue of chameleon is twice longer than its body.
– Eagle can follow up the rabbit in a race from a height of three kilometers.
– Lemurs from Madagascar, are falling asleep during the summer, and not in winter.
– Bees have to visit 4 million flowers, that exceed 4 times longer than the range of the Earth for one kg of honey.
– Pigs can’t sweat.
– Bats always turn left when they come out of the cave.
– Snails can sleep for three years.
– There are no zebras with the same layout sheets.
– Woodpecker can tap into the tree 20 times a second.
– Medusa is composed of 95% of water.
– Lioness carries 90% of hunting.
– Dogs have 17 bones in each ear.
– Goose is the first bird tamed by man.
– Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
– Goldfish has the memory power of 3 seconds intervals.
– Oysters can change sex many times during their life.
– A mole can dig a tunnel 70 feet in one night.
– Alligators can`t go backwards.
– Worm has five hearts.
– Penguins can dive to depths of over 400 meters.
– Testicles of the octopus are on his head.
– Octopus can start eating your hands if he is really hungry.
– The urine of cats gives a reflection when it is lit
– The animals have their own unique accent. Cows, depending on which part of country they live have their “muuu” which pronounced differently.
– When annoyed, camel tends to spit out people who irritate her.
– One species of frog, when threatened, discharges poisonous dart containing a poison strong enough to hurt about 2,000 people.
– Famous killer whales are not actually whales, but separate species of dolphins.
– When baby pandas are born they are smaller than a mouse.
– The ratio of people versus ants in the world is 1:1.000.000 so it is not at all scary that South American anteater daily eats approximately 30,000 ants.
– In the last 4,000 years there is no new domesticated kind of animal.
– Domestic fly lives only 14 days.
– Sharks are most resistant to disease.
– Crabs have blue blood.
– Adult kangaroo can go up to 10 feet with a jump.
– Bees break the laws of physics! It has been proven that their wings theoretically it’s impossible to raise their body!
– Dalmatians are born without spots.