Cool Facts That You Haven’t Heard
Although we think that we know everything about this mystery world, there are some things that we still don’t know. This planet is still keeping secrets from us, but fortunately there are people who are working on this case and from time to time they surprise us with some cool facts. Knowing something interesting and rare will make you an expert even in simple conversation. If you mention at least one cool fact people will be amazed by your knowledge and you’ll be the person they would like to talk to again .That’s why we wanted to give you the newest cool facts in order to make your day much more interesting just by reading them. At the and of this article you’ll be surprised how many things you didn’t knew and how much you’ve learned.
Cool Facts You Probably Don’t Know
– Have you heard that 250 people had fallen from the leaning tower in Pisa?
– Hugging for 20 seconds releases Oxytocin which can make someone trust more.
– The average person spends two weeks in waiting for a change of the lights on the traffic light.
– If you are on a diet, it is good to know that just by eating a celery you will spend more calories than you will enter.
– Sleeping on the left side of the bed makes you more cheerful and positive.
– One in Four high school students falls asleep in class on an avarage day.
– An average person has between 2000 to 3000 thoughts each day.
– Did you know that right-handed people live an average of nine years longer then the left-handed people.
– Do you know that octopuses have three hearts?
– And have you heard that on earth live as many chickens as there are people?
– Astronauts have a patch of Velcro inside their helmet so they can scratch their nose.
– Is not a myth that if you eat too many carrots you can get orange skin.
– Since 1945, all British tanks have come equipped with tea making facilities.
– Bamboo can grow up to three meters in height, within 24 hours. So, here’s who grows up overnight!
– If every muscle in your body could pull in one direction, you could lift nearly 25 tons.
– There is a pirate ‘stock exchange’ in Somalia where locals can invest in pirate gangs planning hijacking missions.
– There are things that you might haven’t read about the kangaroos too. They can’t move backwards.
– The largest measured snowflake was 38 cm wide, and thick around 20. It has fallen in Montana in 1887.
– Did you know that the index finger of the “Statue of Liberty” is long 2.5 meters?